Powerful, Sharp Business Coaching in London to Grow and Scale
It is an exciting time to be working in the financial and technology sectors. The spread of technology and its now instant accessibility has led to many entrepreneurs finding new ways to deliver technological and financial solutions to a vast clientele. Are you the next Robinhood, Tumelo, Credit Kudos or Tully?
Many start-ups take developing technologies, and provide a service built on higher levels of accuracy with methods that contrast with the more mainstream companies and which deliver sublime results, allowing them to build up a dedicated clientele. These innovators build on a knowledge base gleaned from years of experience in a relevant industry or have built on knowledge gained independently. And despite having grown outside the established infrastructures, the start-up companies and the increasing level of accuracy and personable experience has made them an authority in their own right. For example, Facebook began life as a software program in a Harvard dorm room. Today, it has been integrated into everyday life.
A large number of these businesses have been homegrown, starting with an idea that quickly blossoms into a business strategy. And these entrepreneurs didn’t just take what they knew to start a business. Due to an unstable economy, many start-ups often run the risk of failure. To thrive, not just survive, no innovation is complete without business coaching.
Growing up in a world dominated by social media and Apple products can leave one very attuned to technology, integrating it into their everyday life. And for those with an entrepreneurial drive, technology offers them the opportunity to implant their vision. You may have an idea that feels like it could dominate the marketplace, gain a mass following, and must find its way into the mainstream.
Why do you need Business Coaching?
• The problem is you’re not the only one with a good idea. Whatever you want to do, there’s a chance that someone else has already done it and in a way that has allowed it to gather a following. CB Insights researched 101 failed start-ups, identifying the top reasons why they failed, with the most prominent reason being a lack of market need of 42%. If you’re going to pitch an idea to people, make sure you have an audience for it. And if you haven’t had the benefit of a good tech business coach, you may be missing out on untapped potential regarding your business model.
• An idea may seem perfect in our head. And sometimes, we have trouble translating the idea into a business strategy or fully consider how to profit from the idea. Because it’s never just about peddling your business to the masses. For example, if you were offering a service on tailored loan repayments, what spin could you offer that others couldn’t? It’s an intricate balancing act, especially if you’re integrating finances and technology. This level of industry awareness can only be provided by an experienced fin tech business coach.
• There’s always the pressure of living up to the perfect vision in your head, and that pressure is never more apparent than when you’re stood before a group of potential investors looking for funding. Why should they invest in your idea? How can you demonstrate as an expert in your field? How does your experience qualify you to run this business? That performance anxiety will grip you and hinder your performance. You only have one chance to make a first impression.
• Another reason start-ups can fail is because of poor relationships with whomever you’re working with. This could be members of the team or investors or even with customers. Some of you may feel protective of your vision and determined to see it come to light unaltered. And failure to take into account other opinions will inevitably lead to the business failing.
• There’s also the business trajectory. It’s easy to consume yourself with a business beginning. And if you don’t know which direction it is heading in – where it could be in a year, placing unnecessary demands on yourself – your business will have a very short shelf life.
• Word of mouth is commonly treated as one of the most powerful tools a business can utilise to push itself into the mainstream. It means using the right channels to push it out there, such as social media, or even the right distribution contacts. And if you’ve not got much in the way of contacts and are operating in solitude, there’s a good chance your start-up business will be able to generate the required momentum. The start-ups that manage to find their way onto the ‘best of’ lists are only a fraction of the thousands of companies out there. CB Insights reported that 14% of start-ups fail on account of a poor marketing strategy.
• Start-ups have an alarmingly high mortality rate, with SmallBiz Trends reported a 90% failure rate. And financial start-ups have fared much better, having an average failure rate of 42%, the lowest of any reported sector. You can avoid falling into that 42% by finding an ideal fin tech business coach in us.
What can FinTeXec Business Coaching Do For You?
In short we help fix your mindset and skillset for success. Through our Finance and Tech Business Coaching, we have built up a clientele of entrepreneurs and aspiring business leaders who have risked falling into many of these pitfalls. With our coaching we been able to equip them with a sense of what they want out of their business, how to create something fresh so that it will have a place in the market. Our finance business coaching strategy takes an individualised approach, keeping your needs and those of your business closely aligned to make sure you’re in the best possible place to carry through your ideas.
Initially we will enable you to strengthen your mindset, remove fear, confusion and anxiety and instil deep motivation, energy, confidence and clarity. With a certified business coach, we can then dissect your business and introduce you to avenues of success you may not have even considered. We can equip you with the awareness of how your business can enjoy a bright future. SmallBiz Trends reported that one of the biggest reasons a start-up is having good mentors. We can provide you with that with one of our many programmes.
Contact us today to find out how we can ensure your start-up business does not become one of the 123,300 daily failures and secure a place in the market.
Connect with us today to start powerfully growing your business with solid confidence and crystal clarity